2020 Honda Civic LX vs Sport
The Civic – it’s arguably the most iconic car to ever grace the Honda lineup. With its evolution from a humble hatchback to the sedan and coupe classes, the Honda Civic still stands the test of time as a stylish, versatile, and value-packed car.
To help Portland car shoppers navigate the 2020 Honda Civic many trims, we broke down a couple of its most popular editions in the sedan and coupe body styles: the LX and the Sport.
2020 Honda Civic LX Trim Highlights
- Honda Sensing®
- 158-Horsepower, 2.0-Liter DOHC i-VTEC® 4-Cylinder Engine
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® and Streaming Audio
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
- 160-Watt Audio System with 4 Speakers
- 5-Inch Color LCD Screen
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- Electric Parking Brake with Automatic Brake Hold
- 5-Passenger Seating
- Fold-Down Rear Seatback
- Capless Fuel Filler
2020 Honda Civic Sport Trim Highlights
The Sport adds to or replaces LX features:
- Available Continuously Variable Transmission with Paddle Shifters
- Apple CarPlay® Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- 18-Inch Alloy Wheels
- 7-Inch Display Audio with Electrostatic Touch-Screen
- Sport Pedals
- Decklid Spoiler
- Center Outlet Exhaust
- Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock®
- 60/40 Split Fold-Down Rear Seatback
- Fog Lights
- Push Button Start
The 2020 Honda Civic LX sets the bar high with an exciting 158 horsepower 2.0L engine and comprehensive Honda Sensing® suite of safety features, which includes the Collision Mitigation Braking System™, Lane Keeping Assist System, Adaptive Cruise Control, and more. Other must-have features include Bluetooth® audio streaming and a 5-inch LCD center screen.
Moving up one trim level, the 2020 Honda Civic Sport, as it’s branding may suggest, comes with a 6-speed manual transmission as a standard for more engaging performance but offers the Continuously Variable Transmission with paddle shifters as an option. This Civic is more refined inside and out with a leather-wrapped steering wheel, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration through a 7-inch touchscreen, and 18-inch wheels.
Get Behind The Wheel Of The 2020 Honda Civic in Portland
When you’re ready to see which 2020 Honda Civic best suits you, we welcome to visit at Beaverton Honda for a test drive.
If you’re interested in learning more about the 2020 Honda Civic, don’t hesitate to contact us.
To save on your Civic, check out our new Honda specials!