Does the Honda Pilot Have Remote Start?
From Apple CarPlay and Android Auto to wireless charging and available USB ports, the Honda Pilot has a ton of technology to help you day in and day out. If you’re in a rush or looking to get the car cool or warm in the respective season, utilize Remote Start with the Honda Pilot.
How Does Remote Start Work?
Remote Start is designed to start the engine while you are away from the vehicle without using the ignition key. You can even remotely operate the air conditioning and heating automatically based on the temperature outside, making the harsh winters and scorching hot summers a bit easier to manage.
Remote Start can be activated from a range of up to 400 feet and can automatically activate and set itself to 72 degrees.
How to Use Remote Start
Starting the Engine
- Press the Lock button, then press and hold the Engine button within five seconds to remotely start the engine.
- The engine runs for up to 10 minutes. To extend the run time for another 10, repeat the first step during the first 10 minutes.
- While the engine is running, the climate control system adjusts the cabin temperature, the security system remains on, while lights and accessories remain off.
Turning the Engine Off
- Press and hold the Engine button.
- The engine will stop if it has been running for more than 10 minutes, or if any door is open without using the remote or smart entry.
The Pilot also features Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock on all seven trim level options, enabling you to lock and unlock your Pilot without needing to take your key fob out.
Shop for the Honda Pilot at our Honda Dealership Near Portland
If you’re interested in the new Honda Pilot, you can schedule a test drive with us at our Honda dealership near Portland. If you have any questions about the Pilot, any of its features or other models we carry in our new Honda inventory, feel free to contact us at Beaverton Honda.